My first blogger award !!!...
I think I have entered the golden phase of my life now. For the past few weeks time has been working in my favour. There were comments, appreciations, acknowledgements, and now it's an award! I'm so happy. Small tiny steps have taken me a mile ahead of where I was. Now I feel as if I belong here, in blogosphere.
I have received the 'Dragon Loyalty Award'. It is awarded to writers and bloggers for consistently writing back their fans and appreciating other's works. It is passed from one blogger to another. All my heartfelt thanks to Natasha for passing this award on to me. She can be read here.
The rules for this award are:-
1) Display the award certificate on your website.
2) Announce your win with a post and a link to whoever presented you with this award.
3) Present the award to a maximum of fifteen deserving bloggers.
4) Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Ok. Now, seven interesting things about me. Hmm. Interesting....
1) The first thing I read in a newspaper is the day's zodiac forecast.
2) I hate pumpkin.
3) I like to sing in the top of my voice (with my besties) inside the elevator, when no other person is there.
4) I fuss a lot about my hair.
5) My curiosity is always at the peak level. I like to learn new things whenever I can, just to satiate it.
6) I love watching Korean series, and reading novels.
7) The most difficult wish in my wishlist is to learn hypnotism and delve deep into past life regression.
I pass this award on to Privy, Nabanita, Mirage, Payal Agarwal, Geeta Nair.
All the best to everyone. Happy Reading and Happy Blogging!!