Why You Should Take The AToZ Blogging Challenge With BlogChatter
That for me was a sense of belonging. I needed to feel my thoughts mattered. I wanted to project my ideas, my love for novels and the written word out into the space. I wanted to be understood. I wanted to connect deeply, not just for the sake of having connections. I needed conversations, long unending dialogues with people who could empathize, not everyday small talk. I needed to validate my own worth and existence. And somehow, writing and blogging provided me with all of this.
Blogging provided me with the much needed community, empathetic souls that I couldn't have reached otherwise. I drew my daily motivation from blogs, and I still do.
#Gratitude posts, #ThursdayTreelove tales, weekend coffee share, #FridayReflections and #MondayMusings have become a very essential part of my life. Chatty monologues have quietly crept into my head space. It is through Blogging that I felt I am not alone. It was and is all about meaningful connections.
But my blogs have not created the impact that I would want my words to have.
Blogging is not easy. It is a lot more than just writing. It is engaging in social media, digital marketing, promoting your posts to the right audience, and so much more. And I am only recently learning about optimizing posts for search engines, and actually applying it to use.
I took the AToZChallenge twice, but successfully completed it in 2015 only.
So this April I want to take part in the AToZ Blogging Challenge with Blogchatter. This challenge is an incredible opportunity to engage, share, blog, build connections and grow your audience through consistent interactions. And Blogchatter is an awesome platform for growing as a blogger and getting all the knowledge, resources and support to reach your target.
I aim to:
- Write quality posts on a relevant theme throughout the month of April.
- Share actively across social media platforms. Engage in right promotion without hesitation. Make the posts reach the right readers.
- Increase my social media followers, and actual readers. Reduce my blog's bounce rate. (Currently it's very high!! *sigh*)
- Become more well known for blogging among other bloggers and freelance writers. Make people sit up and take notice. (Hehe!!)
- Read at least 7 blogs every day and share. Sharing is indeed caring.
- Turn my posts to an ebook with Blogchatter.
I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you?
Like what you read?