A Gratitude List: The Sweetest Thing in a Seekers' Life
- I am so lucky to have people here who appreciate me and acknowledge my presence around them. They barge into my room to help uplift my mood through their laughable banter and the day's comic happenings. They cheer me up when I am down. I truly feel stress relieved around them. Everything seems light, every goal seems achievable at that moment. Such people should be in everyone's life.
- I have got myself a good study and ideas partner. We are in sync most of the times, discussing further action plans and to do lists. We are not in a hurry to go back to our rooms to sleep, we agree on doing hard work when things demand it, and we share stuff well. I am grateful for this. Conversations are great when the other person talks more than me. I am a great listener but when it comes to conversations, I sometimes struggle to keep it going. With her, it is always free-flowing.
- Though I don't like spending time on social media that much, chats these days have become a go-to place for connection. My mother is also learning WhatsApp and Facebook, and her status updates are so sweet. She is determined not to remain technologically challenged anymore. Grateful again.
- I broke the display of my phone. Yeah, sigh! But I am thankful since it is indeed high time I buy a new one. It has already completed its three year anniversary. So I should not stretch the stay longer.
- I am indeed surrounded by so many good people. They are so capable in what they do, but still, bother to check on me. It feels great that I'm valued as an individual and as a member of the group. These are certain little things we do usually take for granted, without realising how rare they are.
- We received a book from our professor today, and I am the first person to bring it home. Books do excite me, literally. It's a non-fiction "The Smart City Transformations- The revolutions of the 21st century", co-authored by Amitabh Satyam and Igor Calzada. I can't wait to dig in. *Giggles*